Do you know?
- That the late Pa Jacob Adeniyi Fawehinmi was the first Ondo son to drive a commercial vehicle from Lagos to Ondo in the early twenties. He was named “Owiwa” for this feat.
- The late Chief Akinola of blessed memory founded Oke Aruwa Street after he was installed as the Aruwa of Ondo Kingdom
- That the richest woman in the history of Ondo was “Yeye Yepola”
- That Yeye Yepola was the wife of Oba Ajiloboje and that she owned a house numbered 17 at Ehinpeti.
- That the first Deputy Inspector General of Police from Ondo was Mrs. Florence Oyewola Adebanjo (nee Iluyemi) and that she was an old student of Independence Grammar School (INDICO).
- That Ondo born Prof. Ifedayo Olawole Oladapo is the first Engineer to be awarded the Nigerian Order of Merit
……..stay glued to www.ekimogunmirror.com for facts about Ondo and Ondos